Thursday 2 April 2009

Who is the favorite actor or actress?

Do you like watching movies or TV shows?

In mycase, I love it!

My favorite actor is Kim Myung-min who was in charge of Kang Mae in beethoven Virus.
He is really good at not only acting but also conducting the ochestra.

In that show, even though his character was very unique, many people love the character.

Do U know Blake Lively? She is Serena of Gossip Girl who is a very atrractive blond girl.
I love Gossip girl, so I usually watch it in my extra time.
In these days, I have no extra time.
Anyway, she is my favorite actress in these days.

kkk
My Q looks like teens' one.

Please, answer my Q
XoXo Yessica

5 comments:

  1. HaHa .
    Hi Yessica. You are so lovely so you make me laugh all the time. This question is also Yessica like.
    Well my favorite actor is...
    There is one great tv show called 'the office' In that show the guy Jim is my favorite character. His sense of humor and pesonality is almost my ideal man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~
    my favorite actor, actress?
    I like Kim Hyeo Soo. She is so confident and very stong mind, So i like her.
    Actor..um...Rain~
    Heis a singer but also actor.
    He can do his role very well, i think he is doing his best whatever he does.
    I like people who do their best~
    I will watch Gossip girl next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite actors are Lyu Jin, So Ji-seob and Kang Ji-hwan.ㅎㅎㅎ
    I like that style of guys, so ideal, not realistic.ㅠㅠ
    And I don't like actresses not much.ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~~~lovely lovely my friend,Yessica~~~^^
    To be honest~~^^
    These day~ I am not much interested in actors~ I just enjoy good looking actors and actress^^ When I was young I was attracted by 정우성,곽부성~ but not any more~~^^
    I like 김명민 too^^ as a good actor~^^
    And Amanda Seyfried who is main character in Mamma mia~~^^ She is lovely, isn't it?^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yessica,
    I have to admitt that I also watch Gossip Girl sometimes. Serena is my favorite character too. I worry about that show because it seems to be giving a pretty bad message to teenages that lying, steeling and doing really terrible things is okay if you don't get caught.

    ReplyDelete