Monday 6 April 2009

Have you ever been to the U.S.A.?

^-------------^
Today, we lotted our university that we're gonna study in the U.S.A for 1 month.
Actually, I dreamed I walk around in Newyork city like a newyorker.
Unfortunately, my dream was disappeared.

m.m;;;

As you know, I choosed Oregon.
Anyway, I like it because, I'll be able to be with my many classmates, and Oregon is very safe city(During night, people go around without any concern).

In my case, this traing course will be the first time to stay in America.
How about U?
Please let me know your experience. ^------------^

XOXO Yessica ^-------^

3 comments:

  1. Hi~ Yessica!
    Me, neither~!!I've never been to the U.S.A.
    Going to the U.S.A itself is so exciting for me. I don't care where I go, because it's free and every place has its own attraction. But, actually I had a little hope to go either Grand canon(?) or Niagara Falls. I heard it's impossible from Oregon. A bit disappointed...But it' okay.. The other things will be waiting for me.
    Let's have a great time there~ Yessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessica, I feel very sorry not to be with you during in abroad. My university is MSU in Michigan. I'll miss your lovely smile a lot. Actually I luckly have been to Eau Claire in Wisconsin 8 years ago. The place where I stayed was peaceful and tranquil. I loved there.
    I hope that all of our mates enjoy the life in US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~ Yessica~~^^
    Me, neither~~!! This is the first time!!! I am anticipating to go there~!! If I go the Montana University with you and my classmate, I could be more happier than now~!!! I am the only one who are going to the montana University~~^^;;;
    Anyway, It's hard to wait to go there~~^^

    ReplyDelete